As CTIO for North & Central Europe, I am responsible for leading the overall technology and innovation agenda.
I am a Certified Master Architect, a Certified IAF Master, Member of the Capgemini Group CTIO network, Member of the Global DevOps Advisory Board and Member of Capgemini’s Global Architecture Board.
I have been in the IT industry for over 33 years, having
- developed top-secret IT solutions for the German Military,
- developed and implemented one of the first online banking systems in Germany in 1998,
- led the first rollout of UK Broadband in 2001,
- re-designed our online Tax system for personal tax in the UK and
- designed and deployed the first large Open Source point of sales system incl. first UK Chip and Pin in 2003.
Since then, I was CTO and Account Chief Architect for
- a large UK Education funding Department (LSC),
- for the Environment Agency in UK,
- for Schneider Electric globally,
- for Heathrow and
- for DLG in UK.
I am now the Chief Technology and Innovation Officer for Capgemini North and Central covering ~ 40,000 staff (onshore/offshore).
I am an avid runner, having completed 23 half and 7 full marathons as well as two Lyke Wake walks (about 40 miles walk across the Moors in one go) and three Yorkshire 3 Peaks.
If you would like us to contact this speaker on your behalf, fill out the contact form below. If you would like additional information on their upcoming events, please see the social media links. Please note eVirtualsummits does not represent any speaker on this site or guarantee the availability of any speaker. No speaker can be booked through this form.
|ID||Event Name||Duration||Start Date|
|UE-2150||The Open Group International Virtual Event||2 Days||January 31, 2022|