April 10, 2017
December 31, 2017
AddressOnline Event View map
Sugar is everywhere — you may not even know you’re eating it — but it could be the reason you’re sick, tired, depressed or overweight…
Learn the strategy to end your sugar addiction for good!
Refined sugar is made similarly to heroin and cocaine, processed by their manufacturers to force your body into addiction — but, refined sugar triggers the brain’s receptors 8 times more than cocaine. No wonder we find it impossible to stop eating sugar (plus, it’s found in +80% of grocery store foods), even though we know it’s killing us!
The Sweet Freedom Summit can help end your sugar addiction for good:
- Learn how “non-food addiction” can lead to a serious and painful death
- Impacts of poorly processed foods on your emotional state
- Educating your family to be supportive and healthy
- Why diets rarely work long term (and the strategy that does!)
- Creating nourishment in your heart, mind and spirit!
- And, so much more…