January 1, 2016
December 31, 2016
AddressOnline Event View map
At this virtual summit, you’ll interact right from your desktop with experts in the field of DevOps as well as your own peers in the IT community. You’ll learn how to:
- Remove app dev bottlenecks
- Improve testing and development
- Optimize portfolio management
Businesses are no longer kicking the tires on DevOps. But many companies that have begun their DevOps journey are now experiencing obstacles to optimization. As business technology becomes increasingly software-centric, optimizing the collaboration between development and operations is fast becoming IT’s number one priority. Furious demand from the business units and customers for faster development cycles, immaculate software quality, and enriched system performance means it’s time to make sure you have a reliable DevOps strategy in order.
One of the concerns is that DevOps is still more of a philosophical concept than it is a precise set of prescriptive guidelines, leading many companies to improvise when they should be standardizing. Additionally, some companies still aren’t reliably demonstrating the iterative, flexible, and disciplined methodology that has been the hallmark of the Agile movement.
- SESSION 1 “MY TOP FOUR DEVOPS DISCOVERIES”
- SESSION 2 “DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION AND DEVOPS: REAL COMPANIES AND REAL SUCCESSES”
- SESSION 3 “‘OPS AND OPERABILITY’ – HOW TO TREAT OPERATIONS LIKE A FIRST-CLASS CITIZEN”
- SESSION 4 “DEVOPS EXPERTS PANEL: FRONTLINE INSIGHTS IN CONQUERING COLLABORATION”
- SESSION 5 “TOOLING THE NEW SOFTWARE FACTORY: WHICH TECHNOLOGIES ARE CRUCIAL?”