January 1, 2016
December 31, 2016
AddressOnline Event View map
The Mindfulness Summit (31 Days of Mindfulness) is a FREE 31-day online conference, giving you the opportunity to learn mindfulness from the comfort of your own home, from some of the world’s most respected teachers.
- I’ve gathered for you, 31 world-renowned mindfulness experts including Jon Kabat-Zinn, Jack Kornfield, Tara Brach, Joseph Goldstein Ruby Wax, Arianna Huffington and more – to share their tips, stories and some of the best ways to incorporate mindfulness into your life.
- As part of the 31 Days of Mindfulness, we’ll also be sharing our best tips for mindfulness, wellness and meditation, as well as setting small challenges for you throughout the month – and these are all designed to be easy, accessible, and something you can slip into your daily routine.
- Join us for daily mindfulness practices, interviews and presentations. You’ll learn how to transform your inner world to a place of greater wholeness and ease, handling life’s challenges with more wisdom and skill.
- By the end of the summit you will have learned how to integrate mindfulness more fully into daily life. For those of you already practicing mindfulness, you’ll gain powerful insights into how to deepen your practice and ‘live and breathe it’ in daily life.
- The Mindfulness Summit is a not-for-profit project, with a mission to make mindfulness mainstream. The summit aims to create a global community of people bringing mindfulness into their lives, whilst making a positive impact on the lives of others
- This is why all monies raised from the summit project will be going to mindfulness-based charities, including Breathworks, The Oxford Mindfulness Centre and Mindfulness in Schools; charities all working in the field to further mindfulness research and teaching.