July 31, 2017
December 31, 2017
AddressOnline Event View map
I’ve attended and presented at conferences across the US & in Canada since 2001. As much as I LOVE going to them, there are challenges to attending them. The cost to attend those conferences isn’t just the registration fee. Most of the cost comes from the travel expenses. Plus, there is the underlying cost of leaving your family and/or your students to go to the conference. Many of us just can’t do it because of those limitations.
So, I’ve pulled together 27 of my favorite presenters and got them to agree to do a virtual session for all of us. These presenters are the ones I look for first in the program book at any conference I attend, to ensure I get to their sessions. I can’t wait for you to see their presentations from the comfort of your home or the beach, or while at the park watching on your phone while the kiddos play. I hope you enjoy them!
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
Each presentation will be made available for viewing at the scheduled time and will remain available to everyone with a FREE PASS through August 7th. If you are not able to watch in that timeframe, or if you loved the sessions so much you want access afterward, purchase an ALL-ACCESS Pass and have access to all of the presentations and the full Build Math Minds PD Community.
ALL-ACCESS Pass IS Right For You If:
- You are open and willing to change how to teach mathematics.
- You are a PreK-5th-grade teacher, or homeschooling parent, looking to develop an understanding of the math you need to teach.
- You are an elementary math coach looking to increase your knowledge of how children learn math so you can help the teachers you work with.
- You want to come back and re-watch the amazing Virtual Summit presentations throughout the year.
What’s Included in the Build Math Minds Community
- Private Forums: Private Forums for answers to all of your questions
- Monthly PD Videos: Monthly themed training and featured content
- Message Central: A private message area where you can send messages directly to specific members
- Content Calendar: Never miss a thing with a central location for what’s happening
- Groups: Stay connected to members from your school, region or grade
- Additional Content: We like to include extra content throughout the year beyond the normal monthly PD videos.