October 7, 2016
December 31, 2016
AddressOnline Event View map
Twice a year we bring the most creative thought leaders in outreach marketing together for an all-day webinar-style conference. From case studies to actionable tips in outreach marketing feel free to peruse through our treasure trove of presentations from your favorite marketers and communication professionals.
Presentations from our most recent summit, held on October 7th, 2016.
- Jay Baer | Convince and Convert: Turning Angry Customers into Influencers
- Ashley Zeckman | TopRank Marketing: Hooked on Influence: 5 Building Blocks for Creating Brand Affinity with Influencers
- Hillary Reeves | Chicory : Why You Should Hire Influencers to Talk to Influencers
- Scott K. Wilder | Marketo : Influencers: Engaging, Scoring and Celebrating
- Deirdre Breakenridge | Pure Performance Communications : Creating Employee Advocates: Good Communication Starts on the Inside
- Michael Beahm | Blackbaud : Why High-Quality Relationships Precede High-Quality Referrals
- Rochelle Shaw | Bloggers Club: An Influencer Marketing Case Study: Tim Tam
- Kristin Swenson | Momtrends : The Brand/Influencer Relationship is a Two Way Street
- Sherry Heyl | Sensei Project : One Event, 50 Influencers, 3 Days, 90 Million Impressions
- Kelley McLees | Everywhere Agency: How Brands are Using Social Media Messaging Apps & How You Could be too
- Kellen McAvoy | Internet Marketing Inc: ROI of Influencer Marketing
- Tracey Harrington McCoy & Christine Wilson | MtoM Consulting, LLC : Why Your Influencer Strategy NEEDS Video
- Jenny Heinrich | Edelman Digital: Influencer 101 — what is influencer marketing and why does it matter?
- Donna Nuriel | Mediaplanet: Turning Influencers Into Advocates
- Heather Johnson | Tremor: The Way to an Influencer’s Heart
- Jim Tobin | Ignite Social Media: We’re Not All Equal
- Allegra Demerjian | The Abbi Agency: The Ale Trail Digital Campaign
- Phil Davis | TowerData: Leveraging Customer Data to Drive Sales
- Wendy Smedley | FamilySearch.org: Bidirectional Influencer Relationships
- Janine Lloyd | PR Expert: Influencer Marketing on a Shoestring Budget
- Jessica Turner | The Mom Creative: What Makes the Best Brand Collaborations: An Influencer’s Perspective
- Andrea Fryrear | SurveyGizmo: Jumping to the Front of the Influencer Line with Events
- Janet Fouts | Tatu Digital Media: Keeping Influencers Involved for the Long Haul
- Hall of Fame Presentations: A selection of presentations from our past summits.
- Kami Kilgore | EverythingFood: How Food Bloggers Help Brands, Build Consumer Trust, Promote Products and Increase Sales
- Lee Odden | TopRank Marketing: How to Win Friends and Influencer the Influencers
- Kristen Matthews | GroupHigh: You Earned Media From Influencers, Now What?
- Sharon Herzog and Crosby Noricks: 3 Big Mistakes Brands Make With Influencers (And What to Do Instead)
- Erica Dermer: What Influencers Want (and Don’t Want) from PR
- Devon Demars | IMI: Influencer Outreach and The Importance of the Pre-Pitch Process
- Kristen Matthews | GroupHigh: How to Build an Opt-In Network of Influencers
- Bryan Kramer | PureMatter: The Art and Science of Sharing
- Ian Cleary | Razor Social: How to Fail at Influencer Outreach
- Jess Ryan | Whole Foods: Leveraging Brand Passion
- Jay Baer | Convince and Convert: How to Fix Your Marketing Blind Spot
- Sam Zivot | Lorna Jane: How Lorna Jane Became the Talk of the Active Fashion World
Browse our library of more than 200 past video presentations from GroupHigh’s virtual marketing conference.