December 7, 2021
December 8, 2021
AddressOnline Event View map
Transforming your insurance business has become a need of the hour!
New situations and scenarios have allowed insurance companies to break conventional barriers and start thinking differently to transform their businesses. The surge of InsurTech has opened up new business models, strategies, and cutting-edge technologies to leap onto the next step in your digital transformation journey.
Creating and delivering value in insurance has drastically changed, and the global pandemic only accelerated that change. All of the leading insurance companies have started to reimagine their businesses, both internally and externally, to meet the changing needs of their customers. These days, the only way to lead the market is by accelerating technology & digital transformations that can meet the needs of a world in crisis.
As insurance leaders have already ignited a new and different future—one predicated on technology, we, at Altaworld, constantly starve to create an alternate ecosystem built on technology innovations, digital transformation, and end-to-end connections.
To keep pace with the competition, insurance companies need to transform at a rapid speed. Not sure, how you can travel this transformation journey? Join our Insurance Tech Virtual Conference on December 7 – 8, 2021 inviting 30+ insurance technology experts to share their latest strategies, insights, solutions, and innovations to drive your insurance transformation journey!
Meet decision-makers from across the entire insurance value chain, with 200+ leaders from technology, innovation, data, analytics more.
- New world, new customers, new solutions – Better customer experiences, Customer Engagement
- Models, Chatbots/Conversational Bots, Omni-Channel Support
- Digital Insurance Disruption – Leverage technologies such as analytics, blockchain and cloud
AI/ML, IOT and Big Data in insurance
- Process Transformation – RPA, Legacy modernization, automated compliance and more
- Claims Transformation Roadmap & Virtual Claims Handling
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- The event will witness the perfect blend of leadership across the insurance sector who are looking to gain insights and wish to stay ahead in their digital transformation journey.
- The attendee mix will observe CIOs, CTOs, CEOs, VP, Directors, Heads, and managers from the insurance domain including Brokers/agents, Retail agents, Claim Adjusters, Underwriters, Actuaries and more..