March 18, 2019
December 31, 2019
AddressOnline Event View map
When You Register Today You’ll Receive These 3 FREE GIFTS . . .
Our Way Of Saying “Thanks” For Joining Us!
Growing Herbal Medicine – How To Make Your Yard A Secret Pharmacy
Clinical herbalist, naturopath and practicing veterinarian Dr. Patrick Jones shares how he grows over 150 species of medicinal plants on his 2-acre property. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll doze off, you’ll wake up again, you’ll come to know that if someone as crazy as Doc Jones can grow herbs…you can too!
- How to make your yard a secret pharmacy
- See why you should not be ‘too nice’ to your herb garden
- 7 Weeds that make great medicines
- How to properly dry and store your herbs
- Learn to create micro environments to grow non-native species
DIY Automatic Chicken Door Guide
A Cheap And Creative Solution To A Common Nuisance
Rest in bed on those cold mornings and don’t worry about getting up at dawn to let the ladies out . . . or stay out into the evening knowing that they’re safely tucked away . . . it’s every chicken keepers dream!
This easy to follow DIY guide shows you how to create your own off-grid, automatic door for your coop. Using only materials that are easy to find at any surplus or salvage yard, light DIY skills, and a bit of creativity.
Your hens will love you for it and you’ll enjoy saving $100’s compared to store-bought options!
50 Easy And Free Fertilizers To Power Up Your Garden
Home gardeners spend millions each year on fertilizer for their plants . . .
While many scientists agree that chemical fertilizers are harming the environment,
organic fertilizers are draining our wallets . . .
But, there’s great news! You can easily make your own fertilizers from organic waste and other things you already have around the house. This eBook delves into 50 surprising sources you may already have available to make the best fertilizer you’ve ever used . . . never buy bagged compost again!
Here’s Just A Small Sample Of The Practical Skills And Knowledge You Can Expect To Gain During This Exciting FREE Global Event:
- Can’t wait 5+ years? Learn about 5 fruit trees you can start from seed that will produce in LESS than two years!
- Growing without soil? Discover the differences between hydroponic and soil-based gardens, and how to choose the type of hydroponic system that is best for you.
- Lasagna for your garden? Learn to sheet mulch like a boss!
- The coming job losses due to AI, and why growing your own food is more important than ever before.
- Learn the most efficient way to grow high protein, organic chicken feed – for pennies!
- How to turn your local restaurant refuse into black gold, and the best worms for the job.
- Beyond Bread: innovative ways to use whole and ancient grains (even if you eat a low-carb diet).
- A gardening method that kicks weeds out from the beginning, and hoards water in your soil.
- 10 Habits of centenarians, and the reason elders have noticed big changes in the taste of food.
- Get free bees! Learn how to get bees for free with your own swarm traps, and everything you have to know when beginning beekeeping.
- The essential tools, supplies, and knowledge you need to assist goats in giving birth.
- How to create stories that change lives and get people to recognize the value of soil.
- Home gardener’s most burning questions . . . answered by a Pro!
- Rediscover a 500-year-old hand tool that is better than a weed whacker.
- Irrigation Design: 4 Keys to Success and Installation Tips and Tricks.
- How to put fresh food on your plate in 7 days anywhere, anytime!
- The cooking differences on wood stoves versus gas or electric, and how to maintain a stove to last for generations.
- Greenhouses – How to plan and achieve success from the start!
- The powerful healing properties of common spices – discover the medicinal value of your spice rack.
- Learn to easily incorporate delicious medicinal herbs into your meals to improve health and wellness of your entire family.
- 3 Experiments that prove plants learn, remember, and communicate.
- How to prune tomatoes for disease control and increased harvest yield (and when you shouldn’t prune).
- Back to Eden – in-depth interview with the founder of this famous gardening method.
- Bake a tray of muffins with only 2.5 lbs. of wood – Explore what’s possible when cooking with a rocket stove.
- Why, even if you love what you do, creating a “Saleable” entity should be your business goal.
- Get years of painstaking research on root systems in less than an hour! Improve your yields with insight into the secret world of roots.
- The edible found everywhere – A quick method for harvesting and preparing delicious acorns.
- #1 Easiest strategy to start growing herbs and vegetables indoors today.
- How to setup and run a successful side business selling laying hens.
- Grow your family’s health (and increase your garden’s productivity) with medicinal herbs.
- 10 Strategies you must learn now for growing in a changing climate.
- Make your own cheese in less than an hour! Plus, all the tools and supplies needed for home cheese making.
- How growing your own food can improve sleep, reduce anxiety, and eliminate depression
- Never buy flour from the grocery store again! The easy way to start milling grain at home.
- Be inspired by a 13-year-old chicken whisperer.
- Celebrate the new generation of entrepreneurs, consumers and investors who switched Making A Killing to Making a Living.