Digital Insurance Virtual Event

WGpUSlpz866bWJ1hRveIwnrYuYkp4Ivb1vjA8ZJU
This virtual event will give you the practical insights and tools to strengthen your brand experience, keep customers loyal and embolden trust

Speakers

EDx8QYtiq6zgYmVOLqW5RsNIX1OobedJ3EYjUU4p
Desiree Khoury
VP of Marketing & Business Development
KYTqvPomvngEjsyOQJJsv2vxcUoIa4iq6MQ89AeF
Brent Korte
Senior Vice President
mCkhecAO2czyBDQ27VjsPJ00ThahUWFXfSGBcpL1
Jim Suchara
Vice President
XEYPG7tAyk812DjMxksTZLoVJjTMqaBXAtU2i3Mj
Gregory Long
Head of Client Acquisition Marketing
PLPLTqNYOYtNQKJyQyU0tQQwdBywsBcJIcSeP0IC
Cindy Szabo
Corporate Vice President
PLPLTqNYOYtNQKJyQyU0tQQwdBywsBcJIcSeP0IC
James Sullivan
Vice President & Customer Experience Officer
szffkpS2Okxadft4eadcFVBuNmHm4zqOO5pQZVKc
Ben Bomhoff
Vice President
procure
Kevin Ostrander
Executive Vice President
Oqb2IQNuxhzmiZ3FoRzhAsWtMeSef5ElC6P9BOPT
Lisa Sutrick
Senior Account Executive
GepqbjX2kEv9Fysnid1IbUBc8EvN5X6qNxzZHFl0
Shawn Goede
Director of Actions Programs
sZUr633JxFdomI8TqHYnMitAeIYUx22zK98TTIhf
Michael Holcomb
Manager

Start

November 18, 2020

End

November 18, 2020

Address

Online Event   View map

Only 15% of customers are satisfied with their insurance’s digital experience… What are you doing to improve the digital journey for the other 85%?

Digital Insurance is a WFH friendly forum bringing together digital innovators from insurance companies, agencies, brokers and insurtechs to brainstorm strategies for acquiring and better serving customers.

This virtual event will give you the practical insights and tools to strengthen your brand experience, keep customers loyal and embolden trust.

A Unique Experience

The Digital Insurance Virtual Event is an online forum mirroring our in-person events. We’re bringing you exclusive knowledge from top-notch industry leaders at the touch of a button.

Here’s what you get when you attend:

Learn From A Variety of Digital Innovators, Debating Together
Learn from multiple, live conversations so you gain unbiased perspectives on what’s working right now. (They might even disagree on some points – but you’ll get the full picture.)

We Didn’t Build This Overnight
Since the event has multiple sessions, you select the material that makes the most sense for you. Listen in during the live broadcast, or access the session on demand later—once you register, it’s up to you! Enjoy the perks of a live event, translated into a convenient digital package.

Finally, a Virtual Event Where You Can INTERACT
Use live chat and virtual Q&As to benchmark and connect with peers to beat challenges together. You can be an active participant – or just sit back and take notes – its up to you!