February 25, 2021
February 27, 2021
AddressOnline Summit View map
The CNL Summit provides a national forum for all healthcare and academic audiences currently implementing or interested in exploring CNL education and practice. This year’s theme is Leveraging CNLs in a Time of Change. Major health systems across the nation have discovered how CNLs transform practice and improve care. The Summit showcases these achievements in education and practice and provides tools to enhance an understanding of the changing healthcare environment and the value added by CNLs. The role of CNLs is growing and expanding outside the hospital. The summit provides a great opportunity to network and learn about the vast work of CNL’s across the healthcare continuum.
Offering robust discussions related to the changing healthcare and practice environments, this conference is ideal for deans, faculty, CNOs, nurse managers, other health professionals, practicing CNLs and students! Participants will also earn CE hours. Abstract presentations and posters, which are selected following a competitive peer-review process, will allow participants the opportunity to explore how their peers from across the nation are developing and inspiring future generations of nursing professionals. Abstracts will focus on:
- CNL practice in a time of crisis and change
- How the CNL has impacted care during the pandemic
- How have CNLs addressed wellness and resilience for themselves, patients and those they lead.
- Using the CNL skillset across the continuum of care i.e. public health, community agencies, long term care, schools.
- Impact and value of the CNL role in achieving the Quadruple Aim: improved cost, quality, and service outcomes as well as healthcare provider work life
- Making the business case for the CNL
- Innovative CNL curriculum models that highlight emerging trends in healthcare and nursing education (e.g. implementation of the 2017 Recommended CNL Practice Experiences, transition into practice models for all CNL graduates but particularly the Model C graduates)
Whether you are a new or seasoned faculty member, student, CNL, CNO, manager or dean this is a conference you cannot miss!
Key Conference Benefits:
- Hear from noted thought leaders and shape the future of nursing education and practice.
- Meet with peers and explore how your colleagues from across the nation are developing and inspiring future generations of nursing professionals.
- Immerse into a rich and diverse learning environment including plenary and breakout sessions,
focused discussions, and informal forums.
- Learn from abstract and poster presentations, which are selected following a competitive peer-review process.
- Earn CEU’s during the live conference as well as through post-conference recorded sessions.