February 23, 2016
December 31, 2016
AddressOnline Event View map
If making changes to your diet seems hard & overwhelming, then this month long virtual workshop is for you! I’ve teamed up with some of my favourite dietitians to bring to you…Nutrition Summit 2016!
Who is this event for:
- Anyone who wants to make some changes to their eating, but maybe not really sure where to start
- People who are looking for inspiration to improve their health, but not wanting to go on a diet
- Busy people who need ideas on how to make one nourishing changes that actually stick
- People who are looking for daily/ weekly support that is credible, and not some whacked fad or diet trend
What you’ll get out of this event:
- Weekly nutrition webinars (replay’s available)
- Nutrition tips on how to stay on track with healthy eating
- Healthy recipes and meal ideas that are quick and easy to prepare
- Meal prep ideas that will save you time in the kitchen
- How to organize your kitchen pantry and stock up on the right food ingredients
You will leave this event with the knowledge of how to:
- Make nourishing meals and snacks that are easy to prepare
- Change your eating environment to promote healthy eating and reduce food cravings
- Upgrade the quality of your food and meals without having to spend a ton of money on special “health foods”
- Cook healthy without sacrificing taste – Clever cooking!
This year we are running the Dietitians of Canada Nutrition Month theme
“Take a 100 meal journey. Make small changes one meal at a time.”
We have a jam packed month long event planned for you!
We’ve got webinars, workshops, recipes and email tips delivered directly to you every week.
This summit features some of the best practical nutrition strategies available , and is presented by credible nutrition expert’s, Registered Dietitians.
Dietitians are THE nutrition experts who can help you make healthy eating changes!
We are going to help you eat better, improve your health and feel good about your eating!
Are you ready to Take A 100 Meal Journey?