- Represent Field and Store Operations interests on home office and field driven strategic initiatives to address all operational requirements, opportunities and challenges
- Manage strategic activities to support and improve Multi-channel process such as Ship-from-Store, Ship-to-Store and Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store
- Primary contact for Store Systems including but not limited to: Charge Send, IT, POS, MPOS
- Leads cross functionally to define store operation processes, test stores and timing, documentation requirements, training needs and balance of chain implementation plans and requirements
- High level project planning and oversight
- Leads or participates in cross functional meetings to accomplish objectives
- Lead new operating systems build, implementation and execution in the field
- Lead and manage the Store Systems Specialist to successfully complete all IT projects and initiatives that impact the field. Keep team on task to plan, test, communicate, train and implement
- Guides and supports the Multi Channel specialist
- Manages store initiatives and workload, evaluating total workload impact from all areas to ensure timing is appropriate at store level. Ensure department workload aligns with overall company and stores objectives. Coordinate with Store Communications, Visual Presentation and other cross functional partners as necessary.
- Serves together with team as Operations content expert for store procedures and processes for communication and direction to stores.
- High priority and business critical impact issues management and resolution. Act as primary escalation point for Store Operations, Store Communication and Field Management. Delegates issues to appropriate staff or areas of business for resolution and monitors for appropriate and timely resolution.
If you would like us to contact this speaker on your behalf, fill out the contact form below. If you would like additional information on their upcoming events, please see the social media links. Please note eVirtualsummits does not represent any speaker on this site or guarantee the availability of any speaker. No speaker can be booked through this form.
|ID||Event Name||Duration||Start Date|
|UE-1961||Future Stores Connect Virtual Event||1 Days||February 17, 2021|