Visionary creator & developer of impact oriented visions, products & services around Community Currencies & Blockchain. Deep understanding of the needs of people, communities & clients, allowing to empower anyone, anytime, anywhere. Strong in creating Win-Win solutions for users, clients and organisations alike.
Founder & Community Currency Officer Qoin
Qoin (since 1998) designs, implements and supports Community Currencies. Services are:
• Currency as a Service: A platform including ICT, payment, legal & support.
• Qoin Currency Framework: Method that allows clients to co-create Currencies & Tokens using a set of token elements, techniques and mechanics.
• Value propositions: Creating value propositions for token-investors, partners & end-users.
• Impact assessment: Support projects aiming to realise a significant, lasting impact.
• Twynstra Gudde (NL): A leading firm of consultants and managers.
• VGRIP: Supports companies to achieve measurable value at a lower cost.
• New economics foundation: independent think-and-do tank that inspires real economic well-being.
• VU University Amsterdam: Sociology and Political and Administrative Science
• Erasmus University Rotterdam: Technology and Operations Management
• Fundação Getulio Vargas University São Paulo Brazil
• University of Maastricht: Behavioral economics
ICO Advisor – Tokenomist – Crypto-economist
Developing, improving and 2nd opinions on tokenomies, ICOs, blockchain related projects. Work includes:
• 2018: Marketplace for blockchain code
• 2017: Bprotocol Foundation / bancor
• 2017: Blockchain platform for Celebrities
• 2017: Asset backed currency for solar and batteries
• 2017: Blockchain currency for rental market
• 2017: Blockchain currency microcredit
• 2017: Blockchain currency for crowdfunding, token sales and ICOs
• 2015: Asset backed blockchain currency for green energy
If you would like us to contact this speaker on your behalf, fill out the contact form below. If you would like additional information on their upcoming events, please see the social media links. Please note eVirtualsummits does not represent any speaker on this site or guarantee the availability of any speaker. No speaker can be booked through this form.