My name is Dennie Laney, and as the author of the upcoming book Get Woke, I continue to explore effective business practices that support an ever changing and evolving workplace. I am a training and leadership development professional who builds relationships and drives results for an organization. As a change management and innovative change agent, I build strong relationships at all levels, as well as develop high-performing teams, and then motivate and lead those team members to a greater level of individual and organizational success. My passion in the area of leadership development allows me to support executives to font line leaders in results achievement through people. I am a problem-solver who takes a forward-thinking approach by brainstorming and working collaboratively to develop creative and innovative solutions.
I am interested in leadership and motivational/public speaking opportunities in the areas of leadership development, culture change, and Millennial/Z-related discussions. I focus on leader development, as organizations continue to struggle in adapting a work environment towards optimal people performance. This will include participation on panels for conferences, or for teams and/or companies of any industry.
- Leadership Effectiveness and Development
- Strategic and Operational Planning
- Organization Design and Alignment (Strategy, Structure, Processes, Leadership, Culture,
- assessments, Metrics, and Measures)
- Transformation and Change Leadership
- Performance Management, Improvement, and Facilitation
- Engagement (Assessment, Action Planning, Improvement, Implementation, and Measurement)
- Team Effectiveness, Conflict Resolution, and Improvement
- Organization Design and Development
- Facilitation, Consulting, Instruction, and Presentation
- Resource, Budget, and Metrics Management
|ID||Event Name||Duration||Start Date|
|UE-2112||Future Restaurants Virtual Event||0 Hours||November 9, 2021|