June 14, 2019
December 31, 2019
AddressOnline Event View map
No gimmicks! Create a winning measurement framework for communications
Join to learn key principles and skills that guarantee rock-solid programs that track, measure and present success no matter what trends and tools are on the horizon.
- The anatomy of a successful measurement framework—templates to borrow
- How the Barcelona Principles and AMEC Standards should shape your metrics
- How to integrate customer journeys—steps to determining ROI-driven objectives and creating a channel protocol to move audiences from awareness to purchase
- Core metrics that prove ROI across the paid/earned/shared/owned spectrum
What’s next: Improve social media measurement and track new KPIs execs love
Join to learn how to create or improve your social media measurement program—while reporting and presenting key measurement KPIs for executive leadership.
- How to integrate communications and social media measurement
- Tips for measuring engagement and share of voice on social media
- How to add an exciting new metric—share of experience—to your program
- Smart ways to tie share of experience to share of market (and your budget)
- What KPIs execs like to see—and how best to present them
Beyond silver bullets: The truth about quantifying results, reputation and ROI
Join for the top measurement challenges facing communicators today and ways to resolve them. What you won’t see are flashy KPIs that don’t optimize your work.
- How a global brand tracks reputation—and low-cost ways to do the same
- Thinking beyond the “silver bullet mindset”: Which tried-and-true reputation metrics to consider—and which to avoid
- How to make the case for measurement and your program’s budget
- Dashboards your team can emulate to convince and compel leadership