February 27, 2020
December 31, 2020
AddressOnline Event View map
Join marketing’s senior-most leaders for 2-1/2 days of deeply engaged learning and peer-to-peer sharing at MSI’s signature event. Our inaugural 2020 Summit includes:
20+ mainstage presentations, where leading marketers and academic experts will explore the landscape of digital disruption and innovation:
- Health care: Can AI and machine learning fulfill their promise to transform care? Will consumers embrace digital innovation?
- Payment systems: How might accelerating innovation in payment affect financial services and beyond?
- Brands: How can brands win and keep customers, as customers experience products in new ways on new platforms. What does this mean for retail?
- Channel relationships: Where are the opportunities for new relationships in B2C and B2B?
- Winners and losers: What are some of the most/least effective responses to disruptions across markets and industries.
15+ Roundtable discussions, led by top academics, sharing challenges, insights, and latest findings in:
- Data Science
- Marketing Strategy and Innovation
New opportunities to learn, explore, and collaborate
- Poster sessions where early-career academics present cutting-edge research and explore ideas for collaboration
- “Office Hours” – sign up to meet one-on-one with MSI academics to discuss your biggest challenges and questions
- Peer-to-peer discussions, curated meetings & interactive workshops throughout the event
Why Attend the Summit
- The 2.5 day event takes a considered approach to location and use of your time, and is designed to include highest-value activities — roundtables, networking, one-to-one meetings, research feedback, and presentations – in one highly engaging event.
- As an attendee, you will be joining an exclusive gathering of top brands, marketers, and academic experts. Our speakers and attendees are among the best of the best across industry and academia.
- Like all MSI live events, the Summit is a “sales-free” intimate environment where marketing leaders can share challenges and questions with trusted counterparts across industries.
- Presentation topics have been curated by you – our member companies – to ensure that we are focusing on your most important issues and questions.
- Your input will influence the outcome of new research and solve real business challenges.
- Your team will benefit too – we’ll provide summary content and resources for your team following the Summit.
Who Can Join
The State of Marketing Science summit is open to MSI Executive Sponsors, Engagement Leads or your designates. Each member company has four complimentary seats included with membership. If you have any questions about attendance, please email Michelle Scerbin. You must be logged in to register.