SENIOR VICE-PRESIDENT, UNITED STATE ARMY VETERAN, AUTHOR, SENIOR POLICY ADVISOR, SPEAKER,
July 27, 2016
July 28, 2016
AddressOnline Event (Webinar) View map
Social Media & Storytelling Summit at Facebook
- Discover new ways to revitalize your social media for greater ROI
- Supercharge brand awareness with live-streamed, Hollywood-worthy video
- Outsmart the latest algorithm updates so your posts dominate newsfeeds
- Captivate audiences with your story on the Big Four social media
- Establish your team—and brand—as social media storytelling “nextperts”
- Hear firsthand what’s next for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
Why register for the webcast?
- You can watch the sessions live.
- We’re all busy, right? The DVD recording allows you to watch the conference on your own timetable.
- Pass around the DVDs to your colleagues so your whole team can share in the learning.
- Share with your office. Very few companies can afford to send more than one or two people to live event. But with our live webcast and DVD recording, you can share the presentations with as many of your colleagues as you like.
- You’ll get all of the handouts and materials from the workshop. Download them and share them with the office.
So register today for our webcast of Social Media & Storytelling Summit at Facebook.
Tags: Balance Life|Conference|Entrepreneur|EVENT|Financial Abundance|Life Skills|MARKETING|Money Habits|Online|Online Summit|Online Web|Social Media|Virtual|Virtual Assistants|Virtual Business|Virtual Conference|Virtual Event|virtual summit|Wealth|Wellness