May 3, 2018
December 31, 2018
AddressOnline Event View map
Not Your Ordinary Feel Good Event
At the 2018 Sellers Summit, we’re here to teach and for you to learn. In fact, I wouldn’t call the Sellers Summit a conference. It’s more like an intense 2 day workshop. After all, would you rather come to an event and listen to a bunch of random entrepreneurs tell inspiring stories about their past or would you rather come away with real, actionable strategies that will actually make you money?
What I’m offering to you is the ultimate “ecommerce learning experience” where you will get inspired not by stories, but by gaining all of the knowledge required to run your own successful ecommerce business. My goal is to teach you in two days what most people struggle to achieve in months, if not years.
A Curriculum Based Experience
The 2018 Sellers Summit offers a curriculum-based experience where you will learn practical, up to date and actionable ecommerce strategies that actually work. And you’ll have access to successful entrepreneurs who are deep in the trenches and proficient at their craft.
Just imagine coming to an event and having access to a team of experts who will help you:
- Find profitable products to sell online
- Import or manufacture goods from Asia or source product domestically
- Improve your Amazon sales
- Run effective advertising campaigns
- Develop a high converting website
- Create email funnels that generate sales on autopilot
- Implement up to date strategies that are working today
- Take your existing business from 4-5 figures to 6-7 figures and beyond.
Discover What Actually Works For Your Business
Most people leave a typical business conference with a bunch of marketing strategies and theories. But when they try to implement these theories on their own later on, they fail. Why? It’s because most marketing gurus teach the theory and not the facts. The truth is that marketing “theory” doesn’t always translate to sales and every business is going to react differently depending on the strategy.
Because the Sellers Summit is a “workshop” based event, you will have the opportunity to test all of the strategies you learn and ask questions DURING the conference itself. This is possible because I’m purposely keeping the event small and intimate to facilitate a small group learning environment and the speakers are here to help you out. Picture yourself working on your business in real time with an expert sitting at the same table as you. It’s the best way to learn.
Who This Event Is For
In order to accommodate sellers of all skill levels, the event will be divided into 2 main tracks.
- If you are new and just getting started… You will leave the Sellers Summit with a product to sell and potential sourcing vendors. You will also come away with all of the necessary steps to get your first sale and a road map for scaling your business
- If you are an experienced seller… You will learn techniques to take your business to the next level whether it be through creating sales funnels, SEO, social media, PPC advertising, conversion optimization, email marketing or copywriting.
You will have the chance to see how other experienced sellers are executing their sales campaigns and improve upon your own. And most importantly, you will have the opportunity to hang out with me and my colleagues and let us teach you everything we know about ecommerce. In addition, we’re also offering a special private mastermind for experienced sellers making at least $250,000 or $1,000,000 in revenues.