August 31, 2021
September 4, 2021
AddressOnline Event View map
The 2021 Precision Health Virtual Summit hosted by hc1 and Becker’s Healthcare will be held on Tuesday, August 31, and Wednesday, September 1. This special, 2-day virtual event will bring together healthcare leaders and industry experts to focus on making precision health achievable in all aspects of care delivery and accessible to everyone.
Advances in data-driven care by Precision Health Insight Networks (PHINs) are reducing the overwhelming complexity in our care delivery system. Are you making the best use of the technology and data available to you? PHINs have given us the ability to uncover the actionable signals once locked away in siloed patient datasets. With these real-time insights, we now are able to identify the right testing and prescriptions for optimal outcomes at the lowest cost.
Hospital and health system leaders, healthcare providers, and payers won’t want to miss the valuable ideas, information, and connections available at this free event.
At the 2021 Precision Health Virtual Summit we’ll focus on:
- The intersection of precision diagnostics and precision prescribing
- Ingesting, organizing, and normalizing healthcare data across silos to make it meaningful
- Prescriber and provider collaboration for executing on precision prescribing
- Population stratification and clinical research around precision health
Who should attend?
- Hospital and health system leaders and payers who wish to reduce waste while saving more lives
- Leaders who will determine the future of data-driven care with precision health
- Healthcare providers who want to deliver better outcomes for their patients
- Educators who want to shape the curriculum for medical and allied health professions