September 28, 2020
September 29, 2020
AddressOnline Event View map
Point-of-care testing (POCT) is a growing technology. Today, you may see POCT in a hospital with hand held gadgets or small testers in emergency department, extensive care setting, popular clinical wards and imaging facilities. And market analyses that the world is moving from critical laboratory testing to testing for quick and accurate results at the patient’s point of care.
Our MarketsandMarkets virtual conference on Point-of-care technology will cover, the recent development in technologies and products, application of point of care testing in critical care, using it in patient monitoring and scope of it to fight anti-microbial resistance.
The conference aims to bring together speakers from all around the globe, presenters from Pharmaceutical industry and renowned hospitals, and researchers from universities.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Infectious disease diagnostics using POC technology
- Early detection of sepsis and its importance
- Rapid screening for infectious disease
- Fight against anti-microbial resistance
- Patient monitoring using POC technology
- Application of POC devices in\ critical care
Who should attend?
Senior scientist, scientist, Microbiologist, biologists, pathologist, General Practitioners, Lab managers, Lab directors, Medical directors, – Professors, Researchers, Associate professors, Pathologists, Lab managers, Lab Directors and Clinicians from
- Department of infectious diseases.
- Department of hematology,
- Department of Genomics,
- Diagnostics Department
- Learn about innovative devices and procedures for effective diagnostics
- Meet global heads of diagnostics from the industry and Academics
- 100+ POCT professionals attending
- Access to online presentations on-demand post-summit
- Case studies presented from leading technology collaborations
- Interactive panel discussions