September 29, 2020
September 30, 2020
AddressOnline Event View map
Revisiting a robust biosimilars market and following next steps towards improving biosimilars access and uptake
The Biosimilars industry is experiencing significant growth due to the rising incidence of chronic diseases and the increasing demand for biosimilars due to their cost-effectiveness.
The global biosimilars market size is expected to grow from USD 35.7 billion by 2025 from USD 11.8 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 24.7%. However, with complexities in manufacturing and resistance from biologic manufacturers, such factors keeps adding to the hinderance in their development.
MarketsandMarkets Biosimilars- Digital Conference presents to you a virtual platform to keep your scientific exchange live. The online conference will hold discussions on key clinical attributes of biosimilars, perspectives from different stakeholders regarding opportunities for the biosimilar market, and how intense can the competition get.
The conference will also address the perspective on the global regulatory landscape and how partnerships can highly support R&D and the production of biosimilars.
Witness discussions on the importance of market access and marketing strategy and how should companies enhance their presence in the market.
- Strategic framework and regulatory considerations
- Key clinical attributes of Biosimilars
- Expectations of biosimilars by different stakeholders
- Market access and commercialization
Who Should Attend?
CEO, CSO, CMO, Director, VP, Head, Manager, and Research fellows from pharmaceutical and biotech company working in:
- Biosimilar Research
- Biosimilar Development
- Clinical Development Unit
- Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Affairs and information
- Scientific Affairs
- Legal Affairs
- Market Access
- Pricing strategy
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Clinical affairs/clinical operations
- Commercial Development
- Learn about the recent trends and advancements affecting the biosimilars market
- Learn about best practices for the commercial structure of a biosimilar from development to market access strategy
- Engage in meaningful discussion with the most prominent industry experts and decision-makers from
- pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufactures who will address most critical challenges in biosimilars upstream and downstream process
- Opportunity to network and exchange scientific knowledge with expert speakers from leading manufacturers, global regulators