August 4, 2020
August 4, 2020
AddressOnline Event View map
JOIN US FROM WHEREVER YOU ARE AUGUST 4, 2020 • DIGITAL SUMMIT TICKETS: $125
Your all-access digital summit ticket includes a lineup of incredible speakers, panel discussions, virtual networking with Ladybosses, a craft break, digital resources and a fun-filled exclusive swag box sent right to your door.
The Summit was refreshing and fun. I loved it!
I loved that it felt like I was at a retreat. Everyone was excited to be there and it was so nice to have a break in my usual schedule.
Ladyboss Summit speakers brought broad perspectives, lively conversation and authenticity. Everyone came away with tips, role models, or some actionable item that they could use in their own life whether it was personal or career. The topics addressed the whole Ladyboss person and I loved that!
The Ladyboss Summit is tailor-made for ambitious women of the Midwest. Join us for a day of empowerment, connection and inspiration!
About this Event
What is a Ladyboss?
She’s an empowered woman, confident in her abilities and instinct, boldly leading with heart and integrity. Does that sound like you or the person you want to become? Then the Ladyboss Summit is made for you.
Your all-access virtual summit ticket includes a lineup of incredible speakers, panel discussions, virtual networking with Ladybosses, a craft break, digital resources and a fun-filled exclusive swag box sent right to your door!
Your Amazing Lineup
- Camille Weber Grade, Vice President of Marketing & Customer Experience at Bushel
- Colette Campbell, Director of Talent Acquisition, Diversity and Inclusion at Bremer Bank
- Erin Maye Quade, Advocacy Director at Gender Justice
- Kara Jorvig, Founder and CEO of Allegro Group
- Nicole Turchin, Director of Inspiration at BNG Team
- Briana Scearcy, Chief People Officer at Stoneridge Software
Laura Caroon & Danyel Moe, Co-founders of Ladyboss Midwest
Plus two panels of experts:
- Work Smarter: Reach a Wider Audience with Digital Marketing Strategy
- You First: Making Mental Health a Priority