January 11, 2022
January 13, 2022
AddressOnline Event View map
Insurance Asset Risk is pleased to announce the dates for the Insurance Asset Risk Asia conference, taking place virtually on 11th – 13th January 2022. This unique virtual briefing will give attendees the opportunity to come together and discuss the topics shaping the insurance industry today.
Over three days, through panel discussions, keynote addresses, and presentations, experts will be tackling the key issues impacting insurers’ investment strategies today and in the future. Areas of focus will include opportunities (and challenges) for fixed income investments for insurers in Asia, and survival strategies for insurers in the low-interest rate environment.
Key areas of discussion
- Survival strategies for insurers in the low interest rate environment
- The impact of RBC on ALM and investments
- Asset allocation strategies and illiquid investments: finding yield whilst managing risk
- Implementing IFRS 17 and 9 alongside regulatory overhaul
- Fixed income investments for insurers in Asia – opportunities and challenges
- ESG: Integrating ESG into investment processes and exploring the future of ESG in Asia