July 29, 2020
July 30, 2020
AddressOnline Event View map
Global Railway Review is delighted to announce the launch of its industry summit taking place on 29 – 30 July 2020.
This virtual event will examine the key issues facing the railway sector including what impact COVID-19 will have on the industry in the medium- to long-term.
You can attend this online interactive summit from the comfort of your own device, listen to cutting-edge presentations from global thought-leaders including c-level executives from railway operators and infrastructure owners as well as industry bodies and regulatory authorities.
Four main sessions will examine the challenges and opportunities facing the following key sectors within the railway industry:
Passenger Operators | Freight Rail | High Speed Rail Development | Infrastructure Managers
- Examining the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the railway – analysing regional and global data
- The growth of freight against the backdrop of a global pandemic – unveiling the opportunity
- Future outlook – has passenger and freight rail travel changed forever and how will this impact the long-term outlook of the sector
- How has the pandemic forced the railway industry to innovate and change?
Case studies examining how railway operators and infrastructure owners have survived and evolved in this brave new world
- Key updates on major technology and digitalisation projects
- Crystal ball – predicting the next five to 10 years
Benefits of attending:
- Listen to thought provoking presentations from railway experts and leaders from around the world
- Network and interact with other attendees and exhibitors via direct chat and video
- Peer-to-peer roundtable discussions
- Visit a virtual exhibition area showcasing the latest innovations
- Schedule 1-2-1 meetings
- Discover the latest technology innovations from product and solution providers
- No need to travel – simply attend this event from the comfort of your own device