October 20, 2021
October 21, 2021
AddressOnline Event View map
Bringing together virtually leaders in capital project and redevelopment planning, construction, and delivery for practical conversations about the path forward for healthcare infrastructure in Canada.
- Discover how priorities have shifted for the top stakeholders in this space.
- Join lively discussions on the challenges and opportunities facing our healthcare infrastructure.
- Network with industry executives and peers on our interactive, virtual platform.
THIS YEAR’S HIGHLIGHTS
- Special Keynote from Bonnie Lysyk, Auditor General of Ontario on gaps in pandemic preparedness in long-term care and the path forward in Ontario
- From SARS to COVID-19: Leaders in infection control share top takeaways for healthcare facilities
- Practical examples of how to address climate change and the question of sustainability in design, construction, and maintenance
- Government Roundtable: Explore plans for small to large scale projects and the future of healthcare infrastructure across the country
ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
A vital conference gathering industry peers in capital planning, operations, and construction to discuss common project pain points, and establish best practices through case studies, and tested industry techniques to meet deadlines and deliver value for money.
Key speakers include government officials, healthcare experts, operations, and construction project managers who will touch on a variety of subjects from the implication of the pandemic on future infrastructure projects to the increasing role of technology in design.