January 1, 2016
December 31, 2016
AddressOnline Event View map
About the AgilOne Data-Driven Virtual Summit: The Data-Driven Marketing Virtual Summit aims to educate everyday marketers about new quantitative tools and techniques that can dramatically improve the relevancy and performance of omni-channel marketing campaigns. We have invited our most strategic partners to sponsor this Data-Driven Marketing event and we believe that you will gain greater visibility, thought leadership and of course new relationships by participating.
AgilOne is a cloud-based predictive marketing platform. It is used by brands including Shazam, Sports Authority, Moosejaw and shopPBS.org. AgilOne helps marketers connect with the individual in every customer. AgilOne prescribes exactly the right marketing offer, makes each relationship more proﬁtable, and simpliﬁes the science of marketing. Based on a data-scientist approach, AgilOne makes big customer data clean and smart. Then, AgilOne recommends what immediate actions to take to increase revenue.
AgilOne is based in Mountain View, CA and is venture-funded by Sequoia Capital and Mayﬁeld Fund. The company has been featured in well-respected publications and news programs including CNN, NPR’s Marketplace, and Internet Retailer magazine.
T R A C K S:
- CMO / Executives : Hear about high-level trends such as how to build a data-driven culture, marketing spend optimization and key performance indicators that drive revenue.
- Ecommerce managers / Store marketers: Take a closer look at the store of the future and discuss new trends and techniques that are merging physical and digital store environments.
- Email / Mobile / Social managers: Move away from batch and blast towards highly personalized and event-driven campaigns that target speciﬁc personas with speciﬁc content, products and incentives.
- CRM / Loyalty managers: Explore how a data-driven approach can signiﬁcantly improve the effectiveness of loyalty programs to engage customers in the long run.
- Data analysts / Data scientists: Advanced data-driven marketing topics including an in-depth look into different predictive analytics methods that are relevant for marketing.