October 29, 2020
October 29, 2020
AddressOnline Event View map
Learning from the Past and Present to Protect and Reshape the Future of Business
The global pandemic has created unthinkable circumstances for business and for society. But one constant as we work through the business challenges spawned by this international crisis is the empathetic leadership that technology executives are demonstrating to their teams to help keep them safe, secure and engaged. The key for CISOs and other security leaders to drive success for their companies is to draw from their past and current experiences in the current crisis and to apply a fresh mindset for protecting and leading the business forward into a brighter future with courage and compassion.
In this Digital Summit, top technology executives will share their advice on the roles that CISOs and tech leaders can play in protecting the enterprise, reshaping the business and fashioning the future of work.
You’ll also discover:
- Successful approaches to leading authentically to strengthen employee engagement and motivation
- Recommendations for driving secure innovation with the C-suite
- The security challenges posed by a hybrid workforce model, along with fresh ideas on how to address them
- How to keep employees inspired and feeling safe and secure to deliver positive business outcomes
HMG Strategy Executive Leadership Summits deliver world class thought leadership where attendees receive unique insights into best practices and hear success stories involving leadership, management, technology and career development.
Key Areas of Focus Include:
- Leading Courageously and Authentically in Times of Crisis
- Reimagining the Business and the Future of Work
- Winning the War on Talent
- Creating a Workplace of Diversity and Inclusion to Foster Innovation
- Becoming Boardroom Ready
- Blazing the Path to Secure Innovation
- Strengthening Your Personal Brand