June 9, 2020
December 31, 2020
AddressOnline Event View map
June 9, 2020 5-6:30 PM EST
Women across the U.S. and the world have mobilized with increased energy and strength – for greater political representation, equal opportunity and pay, and against sexual harassment and violence. The U.S. has a unique and powerful role to play in advancing gender equality globally. In 2020, Join us to create a just and equal world for all. Your voice matters.
CARE invites you to the CARE Virtual Summit, where you will meet other passionate advocates, learn about the latest policy issues affecting women and girls around the world and meet Members of Congress to speak up and stand in solidarity. Register now for free!
The Heart of Our Work
- Women are a vital part of CARE’s community-based efforts to improve basic education, increase access to quality health care and expand economic opportunity for all.
Where We Work
Last year, CARE worked in 93 countries, reaching 63 million people through 950 programs.
Explore our work in:
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
Save and protect lives before it’s too late
- The spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) has unthinkable consequences in the places CARE is already delivering lifesaving aid.
A World of Impact
- Since 1946 CARE has turned donor gifts into life-changing programs around the world. In one map, see how gifts to CARE deliver lasting change.
Attend an Event
- Empower Women and Girls Around the World
CARE works around the globe to save lives, defeat poverty and achieve social justice.