October 30, 2018
December 31, 2018
AddressOnline Event View map
Students and entry-level professionals are invited to join us for a free virtual event on 30 October 2018 from 10am-4pm Eastern time (US). This virtual summit offers real opportunities for students studying project management or an allied discipline, and those who have recently started to practice in these fields, to learn and network. The event will feature keynote presentations, technical and informational sessions, collaboration space and a virtual exhibit hall.
This event is designed to help students and new professionals learn more about project management, connect with their colleagues, and gain insight into the transition from student to professional.
The event is free and registration is open now. Visit the event registration page to sign up and learn more.
The 2018 event will feature:
- Opening keynote: Cristiano Muller, MBA, PMP, a project manager and professional Alpinist, will share how he used his project managed his way to the top of Mt. Everest.
- Closing keynote: Aliki Courmanopoulos, MPhil, PMP, tells how she travelled the world to visit 17 project management communities around the globe to discuss their challenges and successes.
- Career session: Enhancing Leadership Presence – Learning mindfulness, increasing emotional intelligence and becoming more self aware.
- PM without Borders: Project management for social good
- Technical session: Opposites Attract – Artificial intelligence and user experience for digital projects.
Network and interact with your peers based on geographic region or industry of interest.