December 5, 2017
December 31, 2017
AddressOnline Event View map
Will we soon have an “annual brain check up” — and what may it look like? Under what conditions may specific brain training/ enhancement methods work? How can we best harness both human neuroplasticity and artificial intelligence (AI) to thrive in the 21st Century? Which companies, technologies, and solutions are gaining the most traction so far, and what are some best practices for appropriate use?
The 2017 SharpBrains Virtual Summit (December 5, 2017) will feature over thirty of the world’s top experts and innovators working on ways to enhance our brain health and performance in light of emerging neuroscience and digital technologies. Additionally, and for the first time, it will host a Brainnovations Pitch Contest to foster collaborative problem-solving between scientists, practitioners, technologists, and entrepreneurs.
The Summit Agenda will explore in depth the 5 core themes discussed in the article Five reasons the future of brain enhancement is digital, pervasive and (hopefully) bright:
- 5 billion human brains need help to thrive in the Digital Age
- Lifelong neuroplasticity means all those brains can be enhanced
- Mobile, sensing, wearable technologies, coupled with artificial intelligence (AI), provide a new platform to harness that neuroplasticity
- Entrepreneurship and investments are fueling accelerated growth
- Professionals are stepping up to help ensure appropriate use